We need to replace the inside our wood burning Majestic fireplace. What part do we need and how can we determine what we should get?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:46 PM

Our Answer:

The components you describe are known as refractory liner panels. These components can be replaced with the original manufacturer panels, if they are still available. Otherwise, universal panels must be cut to fit. Majestic would usually include a model number on the build plate. The plate is usually located on the left or right side of the fireplace, just inside the opening and behind the screens. The other location is below the firebox floor, under the bottom hearth panel. If you are not able to locate the model number, a refractory panel set, such as the Hargrove Replacement Fireplace Refractory Panels - 24 inch X 40 inch - Set of 2 would be the next best option.

From Section Page: Wood Burning Fireplaces

ID: wood-burning-fireplaces

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful