I have the Regency Classic C4 Small Gas Stove. Can you tell me what remote system I could use that would adjust the flame remotely?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:46 PM

Our Answer:

According to the information I was able to locate for this stove, this model uses a standard millivolt gas valve, which is quite common. As such, any millivolt remote system could be used for your application. If you would like simple on/off controls, I would recommend the SkyTech 1001BE On/Off Battery Powered Remote Control. For thermostatic and programmable functions, we offer the SkyTech 3301PF Thermostatic Remote Control with LCD Screen. Either of these units will have a receiver that will wire directly to the gas valve of your stove. Installation will be covered in the owner's manual.

From Section Page: Remote Controls

ID: remote-controls

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful