Is there such a thing as a cap extension? Our two crocks are jammed together. We have a cap over them but need it raised higher.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:46 PM

Our Answer:

We do offer individual flue extenders, such as the Gelco Stainless Steel 8 in. x 13 in. Base 1 Foot Flue Stretcher. These caps are available in various sizes, so it is possible we may have one to suit your needs.

From Section Page: Chimney Caps

ID: chimney-caps

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful