I'm confused as to the different types of vents. I would be installing this into an existing fireplace. Which vent type is best?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:46 PM

Our Answer:

If you are looking at installing a full-bodied direct vent insert, you will need an appropriate, compatible vent kit. In most cases, this would be two co-linear (side-by-side) aluminum liners.

From Section Page: Gas Fireplace Inserts

ID: gas-fireplace-inserts

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful