What is the name of the old-type fireplaces that look like a funnel turned upside down? They were popular back in the 70's.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:46 PM

Our Answer:

I believe you are referring to Malm fireplaces. Unfortunately, we do not offer any models similar to those.

From Section Page: Fireplaces

ID: fireplaces

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful