I have a NVBR36EN fireplace and need to convert from gas to propane. What kit or orifice do i need for the conversion?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:46 PM

Our Answer:

I will be happy to check into availability of a conversion kit for your fireplace. The electronic ignition version of this fireplace used either a Honeywell or SIT brand gas valve. Please advise which valve your unit has installed. The brand name should be stamped directly on the side of the valve body.

From Section Page: Majestic Fireplaces

ID: majestic-fireplaces

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful