My gas line feeds in from the left, but the burner's pipe opening is on the right. What steps do I need to take?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:46 PM

Our Answer:

You may find a gas flex line to connect the gas line to your burner assembly. We have many different lengths of flexible gas line to connect the pipe to your burner.

From Section Page: Vented Gas Logs

ID: vented-gas-logs

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful