I have a gas line running to a Corten Steel Firepit and want to create a gas fire element. What parts do I need?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:46 PM

Our Answer:

For most applications, a base pan, burner ring, shutoff valve, and decorative media will be needed. However, you will need to determine the diameter of the it, if you want match lighting, manual ignition or an electric ignition of the system.

From Section Page: Fire Pit Components

ID: fire-pit-components

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful