Where can I buy an 8 inches long x 3 1/2 wide oval to round adaptor for a U.S. Stove Company Ranch Stove?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:46 PM

Our Answer:

For your application, we recommend contacting a local machine shop or sheet metal fabricator to have an oval-to-round adaptor custom-made.

From Section Page: Type B Vent Pipe

ID: type-b-vent-pipe

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful