I have a stone fireplace with measurements of 37 3/4 wide by 28. What size unit should I purchase?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:47 PM

Our Answer:

It appears you need a fireplace insert--a unit that would slide inside your existing fireplace and utilize an existing chimney. If this is the case, please advise if you would prefer a woodburning insert or a gas (direct vent or vent-free) insert. For more information, please see our Fireplace Insert Buying Guide. Please reply with your preferences, as well as the height of your existing chimney, and we would be happy to offer some recommendations with everything you would need for installation.

From Section Page: Wood Burning Fireplaces

ID: wood-burning-fireplaces

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful