We have gas freestanding fireplace, what are the items needed for a gas freestanding fireplace?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:47 PM

Our Answer:

You will need the appropriate venting components for your stove, which will either be B-Vent pipe or direct vent pipe. Please reply with the manufacturer and model number of your stove and we can provide additional information regarding what is required for your unit.

From Section Page: Fireplaces

ID: fireplaces

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful