I need to order the replacement sides and floor for my MBUC36 fireplace. Where can I get them?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:47 PM

Our Answer:

The original refractory panels for this model of fireplace have now been discontinued. Aside from checking with other Majestic dealers for stock of the panels, my best suggestion would be to use the Hargrove Replacement Fireplace Refractory Panels - 24 inch X 40 inch - Set of 2. These generic panels are designed to be used with many brands, including Majestic products. They would need to be cut to fit for your application. I apologize that I cannot supply the original panels.

From Section Page: Majestic Fireplaces

ID: majestic-fireplaces

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful