I live in Ottawa, Canada. Where would I buy the ethanol to burn in an ethanol fireplace?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:47 PM

Our Answer:

You can usually find ethanol under the name "denatured alcohol" at your local hardware store.

From Section Page: Ethanol Fireplaces

ID: ethanol-fireplaces

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful