Do you carry refractory panels for a Superior FC- 3880 fire place insert?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:47 PM

Our Answer:

We do not carry refractory panels specifically made for your model. We do offer universal Hargrove Replacement Fireplace Refractory Panels, though they would likely need to be cut to fit your application.

From Section Page: Fireplace Insert Panels and Liners

ID: fireplace-insert-panels-and-liners

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful