What part of the fireplace are you referring to in measurement?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:47 PM

Our Answer:

When referencing liner panels, the front width of the fireplace opening is used as a sizing gauge.

From Section Page: Fireplace Panels and Liners

ID: fireplace-panels-and-liners

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful