Can I replace my glass bi-fold doors with a fixed glass front?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:47 PM

Our Answer:

Unfortunately, we do not offer any fixed glass panels that can be used to replace existing bifold doors. An item like this would need to be custom made, with air intakes so the fire can still pull in combustion air from the room. I apologize that we do not carry an item such as this.

From Section Page: Fireplace Specific Fireplace Doors and Screens

ID: fireplace-doors-and-screens

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful