Do you have a pain that I can use on a cook top?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 02:48 PM

Our Answer:

Unfortunately, we do not offer a high heat paint that is designed to paint a cook top. High temperature enamel that is specifically designed for close contact to food must be used. This appliance enamel can usually be purchased at specialty paint stores and some home improvement stores. I apologize that we do not offer this product.

From Section Page: Fireplaces

ID: fireplaces

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful