I have a top of the flue damper and need the cable and hardware, can I purchase that separate?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:27 PM

Our Answer:

"These items are indeed available for purchase. Please view the following links to see the items: Lock-Top 50 Foot Damper Cable Lock-Top Damper Extra Hardware Pack Please keep in mind that these are designed for use with the Lock-Top brand of damper. We also have the Lyemance equivalents listed below: Lyemance 50 Foot Cable for Energy-Saving Damper Lyemance Damper Extra Hardware Pack

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful