I have a propane fireplace. My grandson has picked off the moss-like stuff that covers all the tiny holes. Is the RealFyre ember glow what I need to replace and place back over all these tiny holes ?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:27 PM

Our Answer:

If you have a vented burner assembly, yes. If you have a vent-free (unvented) unit, no. This product is not suitable for use with a vent-free appliance.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful