I don't see the fresh air system in the accessories, is this a combustion air kit? Installing the insert in a masonry fireplace, where can I pipe the fresh air kit to draw from?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:27 PM

Our Answer:

You'll need two items. An adaptor and a vent pipe. Please follow the below links to view them. Fresh Air Adaptor for Osburn High Efficiency EPA Woodburning Stoves Insulated Pipe for Osburn Fresh Air Adaptor Generally, you'd pipe the fresh air vent to the outside. In your case, you may have to cut through some masonry to do so.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful