Will this work with a Regency wood burning fireplace insert? I think its a 2003 regency insert.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:27 PM

Our Answer:

This blower is specifically designed for FMI fireplaces. Further, it appears that Regency makes blowers specific for their inserts, as well.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful