Can this be used for a pellet stove? It would be on the outside of the building.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:27 PM

Our Answer:

This elbow is approved for use with gas appliances only. If you are converting a horizontal run to a vertical run, you may want to consider a Tee with cap. Please follow the below link to our PelletVent Pro pipe. Dura-Vent PelletVent Pro Black Connection Tee with Cap - 3-Inch Inner Diameter - 3PVP-TB

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful