What would other items would I need to vent this through an exterior wall of home if I purchased this stove?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:28 PM

Our Answer:

You would need sufficient black stove pipe, including an elbow and stove adaptor, to run from the stove up to your wall exit point. You would also need a wall thimble, chimney tee with clean out, tee support and chimney components for outside the home. If you'd like, we can build a chimney quote for you. Simply follow the below link and answer the pertinent questions. Chimney Pipe Design & Quote Form

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful