We have laminate wood flooring. It looks like there is a plastic cap over the legs, which is exactly what we're looking for. Is this true?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:28 PM

Our Answer:

These plastic covers are referred to by the manufacturer as "floor glides," and there are 4 included with this rack.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful