What kind of venting do i need for this model?Flex pipe or solid?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:28 PM

Our Answer:

While you can use either solid or flex venting on this insert, it is most common to use a solid tee on the back of the appliance, then convert to a flexible liner for the remainder of the run. Due to the construction of most chimneys, it can be prohibitive to use a rigid piping system.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful