I need to connect a 3" Simpson Pellet vent pipe to a 6" (inner Diameter) Selkirk metalsbestos chimney. What adapter can I use?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:28 PM

Our Answer:

Unfortunately, Simpson Dura-Vent, the manufacturer of the PelletVent Pro pipe, only makes this adaptor to class A chimney pipe, which converts PelletVent Pro to DuraTech or DuraPlus. There is no adaptor manufactured to convert the PelletVent Pro to Selkirk chimney pipe.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful