Seeing if this is the correct part for a 1995 blaze King 9202. To connect the stove to the b-vent piping. I have 4" b-vent piping and the round lip of my stove is 3 7/8's.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:28 PM

Our Answer:

Based on your provided dimensions, this draft hood adapter will be what is needed to start your b-vent piping system. We can only guarantee that this connector will work with other Simpson Dura-vent b-vent components.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful