Do you sell the vent to this? It's the type b vent system.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:29 PM

Our Answer:

We do indeed carry the type b venting for this unit and can assemble a quote for the needed pipe if you like. The unit also requires a type bw adapter to pass the pipe from the stud cavity the unit is mounted into, through the wall header and into the attic.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful