I'm installing a wood burning stove in my metal barn with wood on the inside. All 6" connection. what do you recommend for piping. I would like to go p about 6' from the top of stove and go through the side of the barn wall.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:29 PM

Our Answer:

You could use this Heat-Fab stovepipe, but we would recommend using Simpson Dura-Vent products. You could use either the single-wall DuraBlack or the double-wall DVL stovepipe until you get to your wall, then convert to either double-wall DuraTech or triple-wall DuraPlus class A chimney pipe at your wall, using a thimble to bring the chimney in to transition from the stovepipe. We have all these components available on our website, and, if you like, we can formulate a quote for you if you can provide a little more information for us by filling out this form: Chimney Pipe Design & Quote Form

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful