I am looking for a FMI replacement brick liner for 36 ecm11. It is 36" wide & 18" tall. It is wood burning I can't seem to find that model #. Can you please help?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:29 PM

Our Answer:

Obviously, the liners on this page will not work for your unit because they are fiber liners meant for use in gas fireplaces. We do not have model-specific wood burning refractory panels, but we do have some universal ones you could use. Please see the following links: Hargrove Replacement Fireplace Refractory Panel - 24 inch X 28 inch Hargrove Replacement Fireplace Refractory Panels - 24 inch X 40 inch - Set of 2 These panels are about 3/4" thick and can be cut down to the size you need with a masonry blade.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful