Can I get a replacement brick panel? The back panel is cracked and crumbling. Thanks.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:29 PM

Our Answer:

Assuming you have this model fireplace (FMI Bungalow B42L), we can indeed get the replacement refractory panel for the back. It is part number 108310-01 (see page 18 of the owner's manual at this link:

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful