We have an old masonry fireplace with a 25 foot high chimney. What kind of ventilation do I need for complete installation? Also does this unit come with a log set inside? If not , can one be purchased?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:29 PM

Our Answer:

To install this insert and use a masonry chimney for venting you will need the following components: HomeSaver UltraPro Tee with 3 inch Take-Off for 4 inch Chimney Liner 4 inch x 25-ft. HomeSaver Ultrapro 316Ti Chimney Re-Liner Pipe HomeSaver UltraPro 13 x 13 Collar Plate with Band Connection for 4 inch Chimney Liner *This is also available with 13" x 18" base) HomeSaver UltraPro Rain Cap for Collarplate for 4 inch Chimney Liner This is a pellet-burning insert, meaning you would burn wood pellets, not gas logs or wood logs. Pellets for this unit can be found at many hardware stores or online; we do not sell any at this time.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful