I have a old fireplace insert for my mobile home (homette). Do you have a mobile home insert to sell?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:30 PM

Our Answer:

Yes, we do sell inserts approved for use for mobile homes, but you must add a separately-purchased fresh air kit. Please see this example: Osburn 1100 Insert Fresh Air Kit Fresh Air Kit - Liner

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful