Someone had questioned the use of the replacement panel and the answer remarked about a "Channel" the new one would fit into. Where is this channel located that the panel will fit into?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:47 PM

Our Answer:

These are universal panels designed to replace refractory panels in woodburning fireplaces. Most manufactured units will have clips that hold the panels in place. As these panels come either as one 24" H x 28" W panel (like on this page) or as two 24" H x 40" W panels (see this page), you will need to cut them down to the size you need with a tile saw or a masonry blade.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful