So this will look like normal wall switch but work with a remote?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:48 PM

Our Answer:

Actually, no. In this case, the word "remote" denotes the location of the switch in reference to your appliance. The switch will need to be hard-wired to your appliance. If you are looking for a switch that is wireless, please follow the below link. SkyTech 1001D Wireless Wall-Mounted Remote Control System

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful