I am looking for the back liner of a wood-burning fireplace insert measuring about 22X15 inches. Can you help?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:49 PM

Our Answer:

Unfortunately, we do not list our replacement liners by size. Except for our universal Hargrove panels, which you can find by following the below link. If you'd like to reply, with the model number of your fireplace and the manufacturer's name, we'd be happy to see if we can find the exact replacement for you. Hargrove Panel

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful