My chimney straddles the peak of my house. Do you have an application that will work for me? Is there a product that just slides over the old chimney similar to the cover that slips over the vent pipe from the toilet stack.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:49 PM

Our Answer:

Please note that this trim kit is simply an accessory for the R-Co Square Chimney Surround. You may find this surround by following the below link. Surround To answer your question, this surround could work for you. You'd simply have to cut the appropriate "V" shape into the bottom of the surround. You'd simply cut it to match the shape of your roof. Please note that this surround measures 23.5" wide by 23.5" deep.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful