Who do I contact about warranty or replacement if the firebox insert stops working?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 03:50 PM

Our Answer:

Usually, you will need to contact the retailer that the unit was purchased from. They will file a warranty claim for replacement parts with Southern Enterprises. On some occasions, you may be instructed to contact the manufacturer directly, if it is an unusual problem you are having with the unit or if they require specific information to file the claim.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful