I want to vent out the back wall, and my recess is about 30" from the front of the fireplace. What parts would I need to achieve this?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 04:03 PM

Our Answer:

Because you are covering such a short distance and are venting horizontally, I recommend using the Napoleon flexible vent kit to complete the installation. This kit includes the flexible vent piping for the inner and outer vent collars, as well as the wall firestop and outer termination. The only other item needed would be a tube of direct vent appliance sealant to ensure that the ends of the vent collar are attached tightly.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful