I need a block off plate in the throat of the fireplace opening.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 04:06 PM

Our Answer:

Unfortunately, we do not work with a manufacturer that supplies such an item. It is common to used rolled, unfaced fiberglass insulation to seal around any liner that passes through the damper area. However, a block off plate would need to be fabricated on site.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful