I want to order this fireplace but I do not know what vent kit I need. This is a top venting unit that I will vent through the wall. The mfg requires a 12 inch vertical run before inserting a 90 to exit the wall.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 04:10 PM

Our Answer:

My recommendation would be to use the Monessen Up and Out Flex Vent Starter Kit - For Direct Vent Appliances that Require 4 Inch x 7 Inch Vent Pipe. This kit will include the necessary components to vent the unit vertically, then immediately through the wall.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful