I have a traditional wood-burning fireplace with firebricks, chimney and glass front panel. I would like to use it more often by converting to natural gas. Can I just purchase the logs and remote, or do I need an entire insert unit?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 04:13 PM

Our Answer:

You can indeed get just a natural gas log set as opposed to a full-bodied insert. If you prefer, please reply with your full fireplace dimensions (front width, rear width, opening height, depth, etc.), as well has how you want to control the unit (on/off remote, variable flame remote, wall switch or manual), and we will be happy to offer some recommendations.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful