How do i know if this will work on my unit?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 04:13 PM

Our Answer:

If your unit uses a millivolt gas valve (standing pilot) and has provisions for a remote or wall switch, then this wall thermostat could be used. To verify, it would be necessary to inspect the gas valve for remote terminals. Near the on/off knob for the unit and on the end of the gas valve, there should be three terminals labeled TP, TH, and THTP. If these terminals are present, the thermostat can be used.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful