I am trying to replace the gold parts on this fireplace (pics attached.) I don't know what it's called. What is that and do you have it? I'd like to replace it with black or silver-tone.
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 04:13 PM

Our Answer:

The brass components in the photo are upper and lower louvers, as well as the surrounding trim. I will be happy to check into the correct replacements for this unit. Please provide the manufacturer name and model number of the fireplace and I will be happy to assist you further.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful