I have a fireplace Model number BC36R. There is no brand name on the plate. There is one more Model Number GP 16. I need the rear panel. Would this fit that unit. Is this the whole kit. ( 3 panels)?
Posted by Elite Deals - Chris M. on 24 October 2013 04:14 PM

Our Answer:

Unfortunately, we do not have the manufacturer-specific panel that you are looking for, but we do offer some universal refractory panels that will work for your woodburning fireplace. Please see the following links: One 24"h x 28"w Panel Two 24" h x 40"w Panels These panels are about 3/4" thick and can be cut down to the size you need with a masonry blade or tile saw. They are suitable for use as side, rear and floor panels inside any manufactured woodburning fireplace.

(0 vote(s))
Not helpful